CloudShark 3.9.4 fixes installation bugs related to upgrading CloudShark from 3.8 and older.
The upgrade to CloudShark 3.9 is different than it was in 3.8. Please read our upgrade instructions here.
If you are already running CloudShark 3.9, please follow the quick upgrade instructions.
Docker Support is now GA
Docker support for CloudShark is officially here and available to everybody! You may download the docker image from the QA Cafe Customer Lounge.
Please follow our Docker instructions to get running. If you are a customer with a VM deployment and you want to migrate your license, you must contact us first.
Bug Fixes and other Changes
- Fixes a bug preventing upgrade from succeeding if Threat Assessment was not installed
- Resolves an issue accessing the QA License App on mixed-case hostnames ("CloudShark.local" vs "cloudshark.local")
- Fixes inconsistent expiration dates between different pages and messages within the application
- Resolves an issue where negative days were shown until license expiration
- Updates contact information across the application for technical support to email@example.com
- Decreases the installer's verbosity and improves logging
- Fixes an infinite loop and high CPU usage when trying to start without a license present
- Adds the --no-epel flag to disable the installation of the epel-release repository
- Enables cron jobs to run with the correct environment variables
- Cron jobs are correctly run as the "cloudshark" user
- Cleans up old cron entries from previous versions of CloudShark
- Tidies up external firewall rules for QALA. (opens 5050, closes 5053)
- Fixes bug where External Authentication would always show as "enabled" in the system info page, even if it was not included in the license
- CloudShark 3.9.4 is only supported on CentOS 7 systems.
- The installer requires access to the online CentOS software (yum) repositories and EPEL (or equivalent)
An offline "air-gapped" installation is not available. The Docker installation is entirely self-contained if that is an option.
- The provided GeoIP database is out of date. This will be updated in the next release.