Date: March 30, 2023
Who are we?
QA Cafe is a dynamic software company providing test and analysis solutions to the Internet networking communities. We believe that better networks make a better world. QA Cafe is based in Dover, NH where we have a passion for our products and workplace culture. We pride ourselves on offering a great work environment with flexible vacation days and work times, volunteer days, and other unique benefits. QA Cafe experiences very low employee turnover with a number of employees having a long tenure at the company.
Our company was started in 2001 and our customer list includes many well-known brand names in the networking industry including Verizon, AT&T, Comcast, Broadcom, MaxLinear, Google, and Apple.
What is customer success at QA Cafe?
QA Cafe's goal is to deliver the highest quality products and a fantastic user experience for our customers while having fun and building our brand. As a key member of the customer success team, you will bridge the gap between our customers and internal stakeholders from the development, marketing, and sales teams. You will make a big impact in this high visibility role within our small company.
What will you do?
We are looking for an expert problem solver and excellent communicator with a strong technical background that is interested in joining our customer success team. You will work directly with a diverse group of customers from around the world in a low-churn, high-touch environment performing technical support, training, QA, and various other customer success tasks.
Your responsibilities include:
- Becoming an expert user of our core products CDRouter, CloudShark and PassPort
- Debugging and responding to technical support requests in a timely manner
- Using our internal issue tracking system to create and monitor bug reports and feature requests
- Interacting directly with our customers via email, phone, and Zoom on a daily basis
- Implementing and contributing to our customer success processes
- Training new customers and improving our onboarding process
- Identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities and encouraging our customers to explore them
- Creating technical content for our website, support site, and webinars
- Developing and promoting healthy customer relationships
- Evaluating and analyzing customer needs
- Building trust and transparency with customers
- Acting as a customer advocate
- Promoting customer loyalty
- Contribute to and become part of our community!
Education & Experience
- BS degree in CS/EE preferred or 3 years equivalent experience
- Desired: experience communicating and working with diverse groups of people from around the world
- Experience with networking protocols such as TCP/IP, CWMP, and USP
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Applicants with no resume attached will not be considered
Why work for QA Cafe?
QA Cafe offers a fun and dynamic environment located in Dover, NH. Standard benefits include health, dental, 4 weeks PTO to start, 14 holidays and 401k with matching. Join our small and savvy team as a key player helping to grow our company!
Sounds perfect for me! I want to apply